Snowdrops, saffrons and woodland anemones are its first Guests, but the time when the mountain slopes take on a bright green glow from the first buds is simply breathtaking.
We invite you to Wisła - the Pearl of the Beskids. Make time for yourself and your family. Visit the mountains. Indulge in blissful relaxation on the banks of the Vistula River. Let yourself be enchanted by this stunning springtime!
- Stay in a luxurious room of your chosen standard (minimum 1-night stay)
- Breakfast buffet at the Polka Restaurant boasting a wide selection of products of our own production, such as meats, preserves, desserts
- 3-course dinner (soup, main course, dessert) with a beverage buffet served at the Polka Restaurant
- Wellness - complimentary and unlimited access to our Wellness zone boasting a swimming pool, mini kids pool, outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the forests and mountains surrounding Aries and sauna zone (dry, steam and infrared)
- Access to a bike room
- 1 parking space
Aries Hotel & Spa Wisła - why so special?
- luxurious 4-star hotel set in the historic Tourist House - a legendary “Nad Zaporą” PTTK (Polish Tourist and Sightseeing Society) hostel
- Magda Gessler's Polka Restaurant - exquisite fine-dining experience #finedine
- Greenhouse - a magical place where the served dishes and the surrounding nature connect and complete themselves
- Wellness & Spa - an extraordinary space to soothe your mind, body& soul
- Location - the hotel is situated right by the Vistula River, close to the famous waterfall, and the proximity to hiking and biking trails as well as ski routes will meet the expectations of even the most demanding tourists