We will take care of your ski equipment and provide you with the latest information concerning the nearest ski slopes, opening hours, route lengths and their level of difficulty. Don’t fret, we also remember ski touring lovers - there are endless places for them to explore. We have prepared "Land of Snow" - fantastic entertainment for our youngest guests. Take a sneak peek into our super fun activities provided by our children’s entertainers where building an igloo or glass painting is just a start.
- Night in a luxurious room of your chosen standard (minimum 3-night stay)
- Ski slopes and ski-touring routes guides in Wisła
- "Land of Snow" - daily fabulous activities for children
- Breakfast buffet at the Polka Restaurant boasting a wide selection of products of our own production, such as meats, preserves, desserts
- 3-course dinner with a beverage buffet served at the Polka Restaurant
- Wellness: complimentary and unlimited access to our Wellness zone boasting a swimming pool, outdoor jacuzzi overlooking the forest and sauna zone (dry, steam and infrared)
- Access to a ski room and a boot dryer
- 1 parking space
Aries Hotel & Spa Wisła - why so special?
- luxurious 4-star hotel set in the historic Tourist House - a legendary “Nad Zaporą” PTTK (Polish Tourist and Sightseeing Society) hostel
- Magda Gessler's Polka Restaurant - exquisite fine-dining experience #finedine
- Greenhouse - a magical place where the served dishes and the surrounding nature connect and complete themselves
- Wellness & Spa - an extraordinary space to soothe your mind, body& soul
- Location - the hotel is situated right by the Vistula River, close to the famous waterfall, and the proximity to hiking and biking trails as well as ski routes will meet the expectations of even the most demanding tourists